Apprentices in mind
Behaviour, Attitudes and Personal Development Support online or in person, daily.
A pathway to great jobs and successful businesses
Here at impact aim we provide free support for learning providers to help apprentices develop the essential life skills so they are…
The Benefits of the Impact AIM programme
- Our programme is mapped to the outstanding grade descriptors for Ofsted’s Common Inspection Framework for Behaviours, Attitudes and Personal Development.
- It includes all teaching, learning and assessment with no marking by the tutor or mentor.
- IMPACT can be delivered entirely through online tutorials or enrichment programmes .
- No additional staffing or timetabling needed.
- Counts for up 6 hours per week ‘off the job training
- Written by Industry experts specifically to meet the needs of apprentices in today’s fast changing..
Download our Apprentices in Mind Prospectus to find out why Impact AiM is the next best thing to face to face learning
Impact AiM Programme Progression Pathways
Impact AiM is designed to offer a progressive performance development pathway to employers and employees week by week. Our curricula provide a simple solution to Off the Job training hours and Ofsted Regulatory requirements – more importantly they enable apprentices to develop Self-Awareness and Personal skills that provide them with the life skills required to succeed in the workplace and help grow your business.
Impact Aim ‘Free Resource’ programme
Training Provider / Employer registers Apprentice on to Impact Aim ‘Free Resource’ programme. Apprentices and Mentor receive two communications weekly via the Impact AiM platform
The Impact AiM Free Resource Pack inc Duration 12 weeks
- A 1hour learning module with online assessment and feedback
- The Impact AiM ‘Work Out’ plan a series of online 1-hour personal development sessions linked to the learning modules
Total Off the Job training hours 2 per week = 24 hours
Impact Aim ‘Work Out’ CPD Subscription
The Impact Aim Performance in Mind Development Certificate duration 12 -24 weeks
- Extended Social Skills in a Digital World learning modules with full online assessment and learning resources that lead to the Impact Certificate in ‘Social Skills in A Digital World’
- Individual AiM ‘Performance in Mind’ development programme this provides a weekly mind ‘Work Out’ session with learning and resources and Mentor support plus (optional training and qualification for Apprenticeship Mentors/Supervisors/Line Managers)
This will also be available as a Regulated Level 3-4 Qualification in 2021.
Total off the job training hours Step 1 24,Step 2 48 = 72 hours.
Impact AiM ‘All-In’
Training providers and employers subscribe to our All-In service which provides high level support and Guidance on the ever-changing world of Apprenticeship standards, inc:
In addition to access to the Free Resource Pack, subscribers receive
- Monthly Live Webinar sessions delivered by recognised Apprenticeship leaders
- 25% discount on the AiM CPD Subscription service
- 3 Free Mentoring Training programmes
- 1 Thomas International High-Performance Training Leadership personal profile assessment including detailed 1 to 1 feedback.
- Discounts on a range of linked Impact AiM training programmes.
IMPACT AIM ‘FREE RESOURCE START UP PACK ’12 Week Programme
- Tailored 12 Week programme
- 2 hours per week of the job training
- Access to our platform and Apprentice Chat line
- Impact mentor support service available 24/7
- Learning Resources are available on all devices
- Discounted Impact CPD subscription service
- Discounts on linked Regulated Qualification
PAM 4A IMPACT AIM Futures Subscription Service12 Month Programme
- Board & SMT AIM ‘All-In’ Apprenticeship leadership tutorials and webinar service
- 25% discount on apprenticeship and mentor CPD monthly subscription service
- Inclusive Thomas International, bank of assessments & individual feedback members of the senior team
- Support from our apprenticeship senior advisory board on how to best utilise the levy and latest government incentives available to providers
- Guidance on OFSTED requirements for safeguarding behaviour attitudes and personal development
- Option to include additional team and board members to ‘all-in’ programme
IMPACT AIM CPD WORK OUT MODULES12 Week Programme
- Sector specific Tailored 3-month programme
- Up to six hours per week off the job training
- Daily Online support from Impact Mentor, team mentor
- Apprentice Personality profile assessment
- Inclusive mentor/supervisor education
- Discounts on Impact All-In programme